Welcome to my blog. Sit back, have a cup of coffee and read about the latest.

Friday, November 18, 2011

Archeological Dig



My art studio, which is located in the basement, had turned into an overflowing paper mess! I collect photos of things I could use someday for a painting. Well it had gotten really bad. I had tons of supplies that I rarely use. I also have lots of paintings that needed to be sorted through so see what I could use in future paintings or just toss. So it was high time I cleaned out my studio. I am not completely done but I can now use the counter top. And I can walk around without tripping or stepping on anything. I have heard people say that you have to be prepared for success. My mess of a studio was not in any way, helpful on a path to success. So I hope it helps.

1 comment:

  1. My studio has looked much worse - we could start a contest for messiest - but never looked that NICE. Terrific work, now you can use it!
    And congratulations, good job on all your recent posts and tackling getting your artwork out there: you are setting a great example for the rest of us SOBs.

    ReplyDelete