Welcome to my blog. Sit back, have a cup of coffee and read about the latest.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

To Take Classes or Not Take Classes?

I have taken art classes on and off for at least 10 years.  I have gained knowledge and experience from these classes.  It can also be motivating.  My beloved teacher died last year and now I need to see if there is someone else out there to take classes from or do I keep going on my own?  I also need to take some computer classes to keep me up to date for job hunting.  How many hours are there in the day?  Does anyone have suggestions for an instructor in the Detroit area to take exploratory watercolor classes from?  Any suggestions are appreciated. 

1 comment:

  1. Diane, you are so creative even without a teacher. I expect mostly you need to carve out the time to make your art: did the independent study thing at PCCA work for you at all?
    Maybe just an occasional workshop to inspire? Like Kanuga? (hint hint: Pat and I know someone who needs a driving partner to get to Kanuga next year) (Think about it!).

    ReplyDelete