Welcome to my blog. Sit back, have a cup of coffee and read about the latest.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Entries

I recently heard about a local juried art show. The jurer does fascinating surreal/realistic watercolor paintings. I didn't want to miss the opportunity of entering this show. I didn't have much time to get something together for it. I had a few paintings I could enter but I needed to frame them. Yesterday I went through my old framed pieces to see if the paintings I wanted to enter would fit into an old frame. The one painting I really wanted to enter did not fit one of my frames! Bummer! You would think I could have found one! I decided to enter one watercolor and one encaustic. I don't have to frame the encaustic. I had to get the paperwork in the mail yesterday so I took it to the post office. I will take the paintings in on Saturday. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment