Welcome to my blog. Sit back, have a cup of coffee and read about the latest.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Hello world

As I struggle to get this blog put together I realize how much I have to learn about working on anything involving the computer. I would much rather spend time on my art but in order for the world to see my art I need to get it--out there. As I finish artwork I will post it on my blog and will have links to being able to purchase my work. It will be for sale on etsy soon and I will let you know as soon as that happens.

I picked up artwork from the art centers where I had work for sale for their Christmas markets yesterday. I will still have artwork for sale at the Anton Art Center in Mt. Clemens, Michigan and Paint Creek Center for the Arts in Rochester, Michigan.

My mother-in-law's health is poor and I might be tied up with helping with her in the coming weeks. I recently lost my Uncle Roger and my sister's good friend and sister-in-law Elaine. It seems to be a lot to deal with at once. You never know what life will throw at you. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment