Welcome to my blog. Sit back, have a cup of coffee and read about the latest.

Friday, March 5, 2010

I would be a Beach


If I were a month I would be September. If I were a time of day I would be noon. If I were a planet I would be earth. If I were a sea animal I would be a starfish. If I were a direction I would be south east. If I were a piece of furniture I would be a beach chair. If I was a liquid I would be red wine. If I were a gemstone I would be a diamond. If I were a tree I would be a maple. If I were a tool I would have a wooden handle. If I were a flower I would be a sunflower. If I were an element of weather I would be misty rain. If I were a musical instrument I would be a flute. If I were a color I would be quinaquadine gold. If I were an emotion I would be serene. If I were a fruit I would be a strawberry. If I were a sound I would be giggles. If I were a car I would be a Mercedes. If I were a food I would be chocolate. If I were a place I would be the beach. If I were a material I would be velvet. If I were a taste I would be savory. If I were a scent I would be vanilla. If I were a body part I would be fingers. If I were a bird I would be a flamingo. If I were a facial expression I would be a smile. If I were a song I would have a funny story. If I were a gift I would be cherished. If I were a street I would be cobblestone. If I were a city I would be full of old buildings with art galleries and restaurants. If I were a door I would be french. If I were shoes I would be comfortable but attractive. Thanks to Tari who's blog I borrowed this from. It made for a nice positive reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment