Welcome to my blog. Sit back, have a cup of coffee and read about the latest.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Julie and Julia

I put the movie "Julie and Julia" on while I was drawing this afternoon. It reminded me that watching the character Julie write her blog is what inspired me to start mine. Julie worked full-time while she cooked her way through Julia Child's cookbook. OK she has a few meltdowns along the way but she stuck with it.

I am officially abandoning my card a day project. I just can't keep up with it. But I am planning on posting more photos of the paintings I am working on and posting finished pieces too. I can get a little overwhelmed with life and all of its details but I can't stop painting! I may not be the worlds greatest painter but I don't feel like me, if I don't paint. So stick with what you love and you will live a more fulfilled life.

No comments:

Post a Comment