Welcome to my blog. Sit back, have a cup of coffee and read about the latest.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Demonstration

I had a call from a lady from the Warren Art Society the other day and she had left a message. On the message she said she was interested in having me demonstrate my art at a meeting. I thought wow someone wants me to demonstrate?! I was thinking about what I should ask her- how is the room set up, will there be ventilation if I do encaustic, will I get paid a fee? I called her back-- she couldn't remember even calling me! I thought this lady admired my work and wanted to contact me so I could share my wisdom! Ha! Jokes on me! I guess she is having some memory problems. I should have called her back sooner then at least she might have remembered calling me!

No comments:

Post a Comment